The Australian and New Zealand Gastric and Oesophageal Surgery Association (ANZGOSA) was formed in 2006, to provide a vehicle for improving the surgical management of diseases of the stomach, oesophagus and upper gastrointestinal tract.
The goals of the ANZGOSA are to:
- further develop and promote the specialty practice of upper gastrointestinal surgery within Australia and new Zealand
- organise appropriate educational activities
- promote multidisciplinary engagement
- organise fellowships and other post-FRACS fellowship training opportunities for surgeons seeking additional training in upper gastrointestinal surgery
- promote, and potentially coordinate, research (particularly clinical)
- interact with government and other professional organisations
- construct and publish clinical guidelines
to download our prospectus.